Suitable training for EOCP Water Treatment Level I and Level II certification
3 days • 1.8 CEUs
This course covers the basics of water treatment plant operations. Exam sessions are scheduled in advance for students wanting to write the EOCP Water Treatment Level I or Level II exams.
- Hydrological cycle and drinking water sources
- Drinking water legislation and regulations
- Canadian Drinking Water Quality Guidelines
- Water sampling and testing
- Water treatment and chlorination
- Equipment use and maintenance
- Safe work practices
- Math review
Field training is available for this course.